Well we’re already tired of hearing all the buzz about Artificial Intelligence and blah blah blah.
Even the team at SAKI is s**t scared out of their minds about AI taking over their jobs. But there is no need to fret (at least for now)…
Although mainstream artificial intelligence can do a lot of incredible things, it still has a long way to go before it can automate the digital marketing and advertising industries completely.
So for now let’s focus on the benefits of using these AI tools to enhance our digital marketing and advertising strategies.
Since the introduction of Artificial intelligence tools such as ChatGPT and Midjourney the digital marketing and advertising industry has been a buzz about how an agency can integrate these tools to improve the strategy for their clients.
Let’s discuss how Digital marketing & Advertising agencies such as SAKI Digital are using AI tools in a transformative manner.
1. Hyper - Personalisation: AI algorithms analyse vast amounts of customer data in a short period of time to identify patterns and trends that can help us deliver customised content to the right target audience and in turn saving the team hours of laborious research and analysis. This allows the agency team to focus their precious time on further servicing the client and understanding their requirement better.
Hyper – Personalisation also helps in creating better content for the brand to build stronger relationships with their customers and can result in increased conversion rates and more trust towards the brand.
2. Predictive Analytics: Since data has become the hottest commodity of the 21st century, a digital marketing / advertising campaign driven by data can make all the difference in the world when it comes to the success of the said campaign. Hence AI-powered predictive analytics can help businesses and their agencies to make data-driven decisions about their digital marketing / advertising campaigns. These Predictive analytic algorithms use machine learning to analyse vast amounts of data, identify patterns, and make predictions about future outcomes. This helps businesses to make informed decisions about which digital marketing or offline channels to invest in, which content to create, and how to optimise their campaigns.
3. Chatbots: AI-driven chatbots are a game changer when it comes to customer service and support. These chatbots use natural language processing (NLP) to understand customer queries and provide personalised responses in real-time. This can help businesses save critical response time and improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction. These chatbots also help in reducing the workload on the customer service and support executives which in turn leads to a less stressed workforce and better service for the end consumer.
4. Content Creation: AI-powered content creation tools are taking the content game to the next level. From blog articles to 3D creatives, these AI powered tools help an agency / brand in creating high quality content in a matter of seconds and hence they enhance the ability of the brand to keep up with the fast paced business environment. These tools use machine learning algorithms to analyse the data and generate content that is optimised for specific channels and customer demographics. This can help businesses to streamline their content creation process, reduce costs, and increase the efficiency of their content marketing campaigns.
5. AD Optimisation: AD optimisation for years has been a tedious and time consuming process. Combing through pages of data and figuring out the permutation and combination has been a highly specialised skill. AI powered AD optimisation such as Facebook’s Advantage+ or Google’s Performance Max are transforming digital advertising by enabling agencies to optimise their ad campaigns in real-time without having to sift through thousands of optimisation variables.
These AI algorithms analyse the data stored on their servers to identify consumer patterns, behaviour and trends to assist the businesses in showing the right AD to the right customer at the right time. Thus resulting in increased AD performance, higher conversion rates and improved ROI.
In conclusion, AI currently is more of an assistive tool to the digital marketing & advertising industry rather than a disruptive tool. As AI technology continues to evolve, businesses / agencies that embrace it will be at a significant advantage over those that do not. To stay ahead of the curve, businesses should invest in AI-powered solutions or onboard agencies such as SAKI Digital that can help them to achieve their digital marketing goals with AI powered tech.